Sunday, January 22, 2012

Leadership Conference 2012!

Leadership Conference in San Antonio was so much fun! It's hard to say what my favorite part was.  The swaps were beautiful, the classes were informative, and the dinners with my upline and sidelines were all great!  I am glad that we're home, though.  I am exhausted.  I'll be sure to post more in the next few days but here are a few pics from our trip...

I brought back almost 200 card samples from top demonstrators from all over the country and Canada!

This is our combined haul of freebies, gifts, and prizes.  Taking your supporting demonstrator to Leadership with you has benefits!!

My sweet friends brought me gifts even though I wasn't roommates with them this time.  I really do have the best friends. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment