Monday, February 6, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Kickoff

The Sale-A-Bration kickoff this year was so much fun! And the projects were outstanding!



This was my favorite.  We made a mini album from envelopes.  Seriously! ENVELOPES! Who comes up with this stuff?!?!

I love these new framelits. They are so much fun to use!  I used 2 different sizes to make this perfect frame.  Then popped it up with dimentionals.  We also used the Kindness Matters set, that you can get for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, and the new Blossom punch from the Occasions Mini catalog. 
How great is this little photo holder? We made them using the Decor Elements Blocks.


What a clever idea using the kraft box as a note holder.  I love the idea of just having several greetings ready to add to a card when I need it.  So cool.



Email me for more information on how to make these awesome projects for yourself.
Until tomorrow...

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment